Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day

We have been keeping busy at the refuge.  John with his mowing and maintenence stuff and me at the Wildlife Center.  Last Saturday John and I went out to eat with some of the crew from the refuge.   We ate at a place called Clancy's located in the downtown district of Sherwood.  They serve delicious fish tacos there.  Had a great time with a great group of people.

John, Rachel, John S., Tyler, Jenna and me.  I look like I am angry in this picure. LOL

Rachel, John S., Tyler and Jenna.

Happy Mother's Day to my mom, John's Mom, our daughter-in-law and all the other mothers out there.  Hope everyone has a great day tomorrow.   I will be working at the Wildlife Center so I hope it will be busy.   The weatherman has forecasted a sunny and warm day. Yeah!!

 Mom Hatch.  

My Mom

Daughter-in-Law Kelsey.

Laugh everyday.  Happy trails.  Stay safe.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Mothers day to you. Seems like you are enjoying your jobs up there. Are you getting your site for working?? I know that area is really beautiful. Sherri Kris and I would love to visit up there someday. It is not on our radar for this year and next year we hope to be in Vermont. Stay safe and keep us up to date on your lives...Miss Ya

    Joe Sherri and Kris

    ReplyDelete